REPORT: Demonstrators gather outside White House to protest Sessions’ ouster (Photos)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A group of demonstrators gathered outside the White House on Wednesday night to protest Attorney General Jeff Sessions resignation at President Trump’s request.
Footage from local CBS News affiliate, WUSA9, showed protesters spelling out “Protect Mueller” in neon letters in front of the White House late Wednesday evening. Others held signs, which included messages such as, “Trump is a dictraitor.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The protests came just hours after Sessions submitted his formal, resignation at Trump’s request. Trump announced on Twitter that Matthew Whitaker, Sessions’s chief of staff, would take over as acting attorney general.
The scene in front of WH tonight… pic.twitter.com/XWAf4nzJFT
— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) November 8, 2018
“Protect Mueller” protest in front of White House pic.twitter.com/EH4hlQJP3x
— Sara Bondioli (@sbondioli) November 8, 2018
— The Hill (@thehill) November 8, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet