REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
A city Department of Correction officer was busted for driving drunk on the FDR Drive, police said Saturday.
Bernard Mathis, 27, was driving south in a Honda Accord at about 2:30 a.m. when he failed to signal as he was turning off the highway, officials said. Cops pulled him over on Grand Street near Jackson Street on the Lower East Side.
The article goes on to state the following:
Once stopped, Mathis showed signs of intoxication and was taken into custody, police said. He was charged with driving while intoxicated, operating a motor vehicle while above .08 of 1% alcohol, and a motor vehicle violation for illegal signaling.
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- DML TV
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally