REPORT: Dershowitz pulls back on his support of Biden in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
On Thursday, attorney and author of The Case Against Impeaching Trump, Alan Dershowitz was interviewed about the upcoming election on SiriusXM. When asked if he planned to vote for Trump in 2020 or his Democratic counterpart, he told host Dan Abrams, “It depends who runs against him,” but further stated, “I’m a strong supporter of Joe Biden. I like Joe Biden. I’ve liked him for a long time, and I could enthusiastically support Joe Biden.”
This morning, however, Dershowitz presented a far more subdued picture of his potential support for Biden. He tweeted, “I will not make a final decision who to vote for until Election Day. I like Joe Biden but no one can take my vote for granted. I said I ‘could’ vote for Biden, not that I would. I don’t like what Biden said to J Street about Israel. I could never vote for Sanders.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Dershowitz, an outspoken supporter of Israel, was ostensibly referring to Biden’s speech at a J Street Gala in 2016 in which he sharply criticized the Israeli government. He claimed that Israel had caused he and Obama “overwhelming frustration” during their time in office.
I will not make a final decision who to vote for until Election Day. I like Joe Biden but no one can take my vote for granted. I said I “could “ vote for Biden, not that I would. I don’t like what Biden said to JStreet about Israel. I could never vote for Sanders
— Alan Dershowitz (@AlanDersh) June 14, 2019
Dersh said he’d vote for Biden over Trump earlier this week.
He’s pulling back today. https://t.co/5ofxVCn9Q7
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House