REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Harvard law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz said Sunday that the affidavit from Julie Swetnick, who claims Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh was present when she was “gang raped” at a party decades ago, should be examined by the FBI.
Furthermore, he tweeted that her alleged corroborating witnesses should be questioned. “If perjured, there should be consequences,” he concluded.
The article goes on to state the following:
The FBI is a couple days into its supplemental investigation into the allegations of sexual misconduct levied against Kavanaugh — accusations which he vehemently denies. In its inquiry, limited to a Friday deadline, the FBI has set its sights on interviewing four people: Three potential witnesses to a sexual assault at a 1980s high school party alleged by Christine Blasey Ford, and a third accuser, Deborah Ramirez.
Swetnick’s attorney, Michael Avenatti, quickly replied on Twitter, writing, “I agree. And when the statements are proven true, Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others should be criminally prosecuted. And the Senators that called my client a liar should resign their seats. Do you agree?”
Swetnick affidavit should be thoroughly investigated by the fbi and her alleged witnesses named and questioned. If perjured, there should be consequences.
— Alan Dershowitz (@AlanDersh) September 30, 2018
I agree. And when the statements are proven true, Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others should be criminally prosecuted. And the Senators that called my client a liar should resign their seats. Do you agree?
— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) October 1, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: Iranian president lashes out with insult at Trump White House amid new sanctions