REPORT: Despite cuts in catch and release, data reveals how many illegals released daily into U.S.
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
While the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has cut down on the number of border crossers and illegal aliens they release into the United States interior, the agency continues to release nearly 130 individuals a day.
Between August 27 and September 2, DHS released about 900 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the U.S. This indicates that at current rates, DHS is releasing a little more than 128 border crossers and illegal aliens every day — a slight drop compared to the 192 border crossers and illegal aliens who were released every day between July 23 and August 26.
The article goes on to state the following:
Despite these releases, DHS has made significant cuts to the catch and release program since President Trump enacted of the Remain in Mexico policy that mandates border crossers wait out their asylum processes in Mexico rather than being released into the U.S. interior.
While DHS has cut down on the number of illegal aliens they release into the U.S., the agency continues to release 130 individuals a day. https://t.co/lzz9CEyyQk
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- EXCLUSIVE: WATCH: Patrons less than enthused when Elizabeth Warren visits restaurant
- VIDEO: Gutfeld rips media after Avenatti verdict
- VIDEO: Furious female protesters storm Mexico City following young woman’s grisly murder