REPORT: Details emerge of bartender insult that prompted Trump adviser to throw out order
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Senior adviser to the president Stephen Miller told White House colleagues that he threw out $80 in takeout sushi after a bartender from the restaurant he ordered from flipped him off.
The bartender reportedly followed Miller out of the restaurant after he picked up his sushi order, yelled out his name, and raised both middle fingers and cursed after Miller turned around, according to the Washington Post.
A few months before that incident, people yelled, “Better be better,” at the Trump adviser as he walked through Dupont Circle in Washington D.C.
The article goes on to state the following:
In another incident, Miller’s face was printed on “Wanted” posters placed on lampposts in the area near his City Center apartment.
Other members of the Trump administration have experienced public backlash, stemming from Trump’s zero tolerance immigration policy that became the center of the media’s attention last month. Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., egged on the public confrontations in June by telling people to make Trump administration officials feel unwelcome in public.
The Washington post had reported:
One night, after Miller ordered $80 of takeout sushi from a restaurant near his apartment, a bartender followed him into the street and shouted, “Stephen!” When Miller turned around, the bartender raised both middle fingers and cursed at him, according to an account Miller has shared with White House colleagues. Outraged, Miller threw the sushi away, he later told his colleagues.
The article does not state the exact date of the bar incident, but indicates it was a “few months ago.” To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
- REPORT: Deal with accuser leads to change for vote on Kavanaugh