REPORT: DHS makes stunning admission about released illegal aliens and disease tests
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Border crossers and illegal aliens are being released into the interior of the United States without going through basic medical examinations and disease tests, Acting Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Kevin McAleenan admits.
In written testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee this week, McAleenan admitted the thousands of border crossers and illegal aliens DHS is releasing every week are not undergoing disease tests.
The article goes on to state the following:
The public health risk — family units are released into our communities with unknown vaccination status and without a standard medical examination for communicable diseases of public health concern, as well as a public health risk of disease outbreak at processing facilities. [Emphasis added]
Since December 2018, DHS has released nearly 205,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the U.S. — the overwhelming majority of which will never be deported. More than 1,000 border crossers and illegal aliens every day have been released into the country by DHS over the last half year.
DHS: Illegal Aliens Released into U.S. Without Undergoing Disease Tests https://t.co/k0m7cEuxiI Solution: More immigration!
— Mark Krikorian (@MarkSKrikorian) June 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘It doesn’t look promising’: Jim Jordan says of impeachment
- REPORT: Details emerge of connection between Schiff aide and alleged whistleblower
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- REPORT: Maxine Waters fires back at Ben Carson
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: Mark Levin: Schiff awakened ‘sleeping giant’ with impeachment
- VIDEO: Liberal Democrat lawyer backs Trump after impeachment hearings
- REPORT: Trump administration sends letter to landowners regarding border wall construction
- REPORT: Republican tells Eric Swalwell to ‘shut up’ during impeachment hearing