REPORT: Why Diane Keaton refuses to read ‘50 Shades of Grey’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Diane Keaton refuses to meet Mr. Grey even though she’s starring in a movie that’s all about him.
The actress — whose upcoming rom-com “Book Club” follows four women (played by Keaton, Candice Bergen, Jane Fonda and Mary Steenburgen) reading the salacious novel “50 Shades of Grey” and experiencing their own sexual reawakenings — won’t read the book or see the movie.
“I’m afraid to do it, because honestly it’s too, it gets too … I don’t want to go there, it’s too exciting,” she said, while at a loss for words on Tuesday’s “Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s too much for me, its too exciting, c’mon,” the 72-year-old added.
To weigh in on this information provided by PageSix.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China