REPORT: Why Diane Keaton refuses to read ‘50 Shades of Grey’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Diane Keaton refuses to meet Mr. Grey even though she’s starring in a movie that’s all about him.
The actress — whose upcoming rom-com “Book Club” follows four women (played by Keaton, Candice Bergen, Jane Fonda and Mary Steenburgen) reading the salacious novel “50 Shades of Grey” and experiencing their own sexual reawakenings — won’t read the book or see the movie.
“I’m afraid to do it, because honestly it’s too, it gets too … I don’t want to go there, it’s too exciting,” she said, while at a loss for words on Tuesday’s “Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s too much for me, its too exciting, c’mon,” the 72-year-old added.
To weigh in on this information provided by PageSix.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- REPORT: Backlash erupts over top exec of famous hot dog brand hosting Trump fundraiser
- REPORT: Federal judge orders Trump to reinstate Obama-era rule
- REPORT: Family of 7 dies on end-of-summer trip
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Student stabs classmate multiple times on first day of school (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Satanic Temple brings demonic statue to state capitol to protest Ten Commandments monument