REPORT: Why Diane Keaton refuses to read ‘50 Shades of Grey’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Diane Keaton refuses to meet Mr. Grey even though she’s starring in a movie that’s all about him.
The actress — whose upcoming rom-com “Book Club” follows four women (played by Keaton, Candice Bergen, Jane Fonda and Mary Steenburgen) reading the salacious novel “50 Shades of Grey” and experiencing their own sexual reawakenings — won’t read the book or see the movie.
“I’m afraid to do it, because honestly it’s too, it gets too … I don’t want to go there, it’s too exciting,” she said, while at a loss for words on Tuesday’s “Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s too much for me, its too exciting, c’mon,” the 72-year-old added.
To weigh in on this information provided by PageSix.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake