REPORT: DNC Pulls Democratic Debate From UCLA
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by HUFFPOST.COM:
The Democratic National Committee says it will no longer hold the sixth presidential debate at the University of California, Los Angeles, choosing to side with a union that has imposed a boycott on the school over a labor dispute.
“In response to concerns raised by the local organized labor community in Los Angeles, we have asked our media partners to seek an alternative site for the December debate,” DNC senior adviser Mary Beth Cahill said Wednesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
AFSCME 3299, an affiliate of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, sent a letter to at least six of the candidates on Tuesday, asking them to respect its boycott on speakers appearing at UC schools until the dispute is resolved.
— Amanda Terkel (@aterkel) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit HUFFPOST.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: CAPTURED: ‘Armed and dangerous’ suspect, 30, is caught and charged with kidnapping UFC fighter’s 19-year-old stepdaughter
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- REPORT: McDonald’s employee charged in tampering of police officer’s food
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: GOP Rep. says impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development