REPORT: Documentary producers want Michael Cohen to spill Trump’s ‘skeletons’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Former Trump fixer Michael Cohen is being chased by a host of top documentary- and Hollywood filmmakers, including producers for Michael Moore, hoping to get the inside story of his erstwhile alliance with President Trump — and details from conversations Cohen secretly recorded at Trump Tower.
Cohen, who on March 6 reports for a three-year prison sentence, “knows where more Trump skeletons are,” according to sources.
The article goes on to state the following:
Cohen is still fighting for the return of, or access to, tapes he made of conversations while working at Trump Tower, which were seized by the FBI during raids of his home and office.
— New York Post (@nypost) February 10, 2019
— Page Six (@PageSix) February 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit PageSix.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week