REPORT: Documentary producers want Michael Cohen to spill Trump’s ‘skeletons’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Former Trump fixer Michael Cohen is being chased by a host of top documentary- and Hollywood filmmakers, including producers for Michael Moore, hoping to get the inside story of his erstwhile alliance with President Trump — and details from conversations Cohen secretly recorded at Trump Tower.
Cohen, who on March 6 reports for a three-year prison sentence, “knows where more Trump skeletons are,” according to sources.
The article goes on to state the following:
Cohen is still fighting for the return of, or access to, tapes he made of conversations while working at Trump Tower, which were seized by the FBI during raids of his home and office.
— New York Post (@nypost) February 10, 2019
— Page Six (@PageSix) February 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit PageSix.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: North Carolina father of 6 has neck broken by ‘intense’ wave, killing him in ‘freak accident’
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- REPORT: California couple arrested after strangling newborn baby in hospital, police say
- REPORT: Democrats to face off against a reluctant Mueller
- TEAM DML subscription service. Buy Now.
- REPORT: Trump says he has signed proclamation curbing asylum
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy