REPORT: Documentary producers want Michael Cohen to spill Trump’s ‘skeletons’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Former Trump fixer Michael Cohen is being chased by a host of top documentary- and Hollywood filmmakers, including producers for Michael Moore, hoping to get the inside story of his erstwhile alliance with President Trump — and details from conversations Cohen secretly recorded at Trump Tower.
Cohen, who on March 6 reports for a three-year prison sentence, “knows where more Trump skeletons are,” according to sources.
The article goes on to state the following:
Cohen is still fighting for the return of, or access to, tapes he made of conversations while working at Trump Tower, which were seized by the FBI during raids of his home and office.
— New York Post (@nypost) February 10, 2019
— Page Six (@PageSix) February 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit PageSix.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190