REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. blasts ‘stupid logic’ after MSNBC’s Chris Hayes accuses President Trump of ‘Endangering’ Omar’s Life
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Donald Trump Jr. criticized the “stupid logic” employed by Chris Hayes after the MSNBC host accused President Donald Trump of “endangering the life of a member of Congress.”
The president on Friday tweeted a video showing Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar discussing the 9/11 attacks along with the caption, “WE WILL NEVER FORGET!” The video juxtaposed Omar’s now infamous “some people did something” statement from her March Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) reception speech with footage of the terrorist attack.
The article goes on to state the following:
Hayes accused Trump via Twitter of “actively and willfully endangering the life of a member of Congress.”
Donald Trump Jr. fired back Saturday morning by sarcastically noting that the president was simply quoting Omar’s own words. He then lit into the media’s “insane leftist commentary and lies” which, by Hayes’ logic, would “actively and willfully” endanger President Trump’s life.
The President is actively and willfully endangering the life of a member of Congress.
— Chris Hayes (@chrislhayes) April 12, 2019
Yea, he should really stop quoting her directly.
By your stupid logic does all of your network’s insane leftist commentary and lies over the last 2 years “actively and willfully” endanger the life of the President?
Asking for people who actually like America and Americans. https://t.co/8gyGxb6zIs
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) April 13, 2019
Donald Trump Jr. Blasts ‘Stupid Logic’ After MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Accuses President Trump Of ‘Endangering’ Omar’s Life https://t.co/hRH2ozrlso
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) April 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march