REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. ‘expects to be indicted,’ claims reporter; spokesman disputes as ‘100% false’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Donald Trump Jr. has privately conceded that he expects to be criminally charged as a result of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into the 2016 presidential race won by his father, a reporter covering the probe claimed Friday.
Natasha Bertrand, a journalist for The Atlantic, made the remark following her appearance on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher” during an online-only segment aired live on YouTube afterward.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think that Don Jr. is probably in more immediate jeopardy,” said Ms. Bertrand. “He has been telling his friends and associates that he expects to be indicted, and he’s been saying that for the last couple months.”
Trump Jr. ‘expects to be indicted’ reporter claims; spokesman disputes as ‘100% false’ https://t.co/cf3Ve4T4iR
— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Fox contributor files $15M defamation suit for ‘reckless disregard for the truth’ against media outlet
- VIDEO: Michelle Obama declares she’s ‘waiting to be asked’ for help by Democratic nominee
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- REPORT: Mother of San Bernardino terrorist fighting DOJ over life insurance
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Speculation running wild over mystery about Pelosi’s nose [PHOTOS]
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Rudy Giuliani snaps at Fox News host: ‘I’m embarrassing you’
- REPORT: Terror attack? Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis calls for gun restrictions after Pensacola shooting