REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. ‘expects to be indicted,’ claims reporter; spokesman disputes as ‘100% false’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Donald Trump Jr. has privately conceded that he expects to be criminally charged as a result of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into the 2016 presidential race won by his father, a reporter covering the probe claimed Friday.
Natasha Bertrand, a journalist for The Atlantic, made the remark following her appearance on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher” during an online-only segment aired live on YouTube afterward.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think that Don Jr. is probably in more immediate jeopardy,” said Ms. Bertrand. “He has been telling his friends and associates that he expects to be indicted, and he’s been saying that for the last couple months.”
Trump Jr. ‘expects to be indicted’ reporter claims; spokesman disputes as ‘100% false’ https://t.co/cf3Ve4T4iR
— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONTIMES.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- REPORT: Doctors say new rule will mean sicker immigrants, DML responds
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- REPORT: State To Implement LGBTQ Content In Public Schools’ Curricula
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: Trump tells reporters what he thinks about purchasing Greenland