REPORT: Dow faces 400-point slide after Huawei executive’s arrest renews trade fears
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNN.com:
New York (CNN Business) — Market sentiment is so fragile that news of an arrest is enough to set off a selling wave.
The Dow is on track to slide 400 points at Thursday’s open after the arrest of Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou in Canada renewed doubts about the US-China truce. The S&P 500 is set to decline by 1.7%, while the Nasdaq is bracing for a 2.2% tumble.
The article goes on to state the following:
The latest sign of tension between Washington and Beijing also sent shudders through global markets. Hong Kong’s Hang Seng plunged 2.5% overnight, while European stock markets declined sharply as well.
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- UPDATE: Ocasio-Cortez responds to ‘wack’ Times Square billboard
- SURPRISE? Dem. 2020 candidate breaks from the pack: ‘We can’t have open borders, we need to have border security’
- REPORT: Kamala Harris releases statement on Jussie Smollett scandal
- VIDEO: Hundreds of caravan migrants headed to US violently attack police in southern Mexico
- REPORT: State senate passes bill to keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases tax returns
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: CNN’s Don Lemon on Smollett: ‘Not His Fault’
- REPORT: Michigan mother fatally shot 3 young daughters in woods before killing self
- BREAKING: MUST SEE – BOMBSHELL details revealed in press conference on Jussie Smollett’s hoax attack, plus revelations on homophobic letter