REPORT: Dow faces 400-point slide after Huawei executive’s arrest renews trade fears
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNN.com:
New York (CNN Business) — Market sentiment is so fragile that news of an arrest is enough to set off a selling wave.
The Dow is on track to slide 400 points at Thursday’s open after the arrest of Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou in Canada renewed doubts about the US-China truce. The S&P 500 is set to decline by 1.7%, while the Nasdaq is bracing for a 2.2% tumble.
The article goes on to state the following:
The latest sign of tension between Washington and Beijing also sent shudders through global markets. Hong Kong’s Hang Seng plunged 2.5% overnight, while European stock markets declined sharply as well.
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- REPORT: As ICE releases migrant families by the hundreds, churches and businesses step up to help
- REPORT: Bombshell report contradicts Kamala Harris’s claim denying knowledge of misconduct allegations against aide