REPORT: Driver accused of plowing into crowd of people with Range Rover following bar spat
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
A New Jersey man deliberately rammed his Range Rover into a crowd of people as they were standing outside of a bar, sending two of them to the hospital — including a woman who’s at risk of losing limbs, officials said.
The mayhem unfolded early Saturday at a watering hole in Elizabeth, according to city spokesperson Kelly Martins.
The article goes on to state the following:
Driver Robenson Louis, 32, of Orange, had gotten into a drunken spat with someone outside the bar and was allegedly attempting to exact revenge.
“It was God awful to see this guy up and down on the sidewalk, running into people,” a witness told ABC. “It was horrible. Everybody was just howling I guess because it was such a traumatic thing.”
— New York Post (@nypost) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: Buttigieg blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of evangelicals for supporting Trump
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- VIDEO: Buttigieg brandishes his military service to smack Trump as a draft dodger
- BREAKING: Google employee, 22, found dead inside NYC headquarters
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- DML TV: President Trump and first lady Melania participate in event honoring military mothers
- The eye-opening list of donors to the Clinton Foundation (list)