REPORT: Elderly men missing from nursing home found in unlikely place
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
Two elderly German men who went missing from their nursing home were discovered around 3 a.m. Saturday at a days-long heavy metal festival about 50 miles from Hamburg.
The two men, who weren’t identified, were found at Wacken Open Air, about 16 miles from their residence in Dithmarschen, part of Schleswig-Holstein, police said.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police helped corral the men, who were placed into a taxi and sent home. Neither seemed particularly ready to leave, so a police car followed the taxi as a precaution.
Wacken Open Air, aka W:O:A, is a four-day heavy metal festival held every year, usually near the beginning of August. Tens of thousands of visitors descend on Wacken to join the approximately 1,800 townsfolk, who are permitted to attend the festival for free.
W:O:A was immortalized in the 2006 documentary “Full Metal Village.”
This year’s scheduled lineup includes Danzig, Judas Priest and Hatebreed.
To weigh in on this information provided by ABCNews.GO.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ABCNews.GO.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl