REPORT: Elderly men missing from nursing home found in unlikely place
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
Two elderly German men who went missing from their nursing home were discovered around 3 a.m. Saturday at a days-long heavy metal festival about 50 miles from Hamburg.
The two men, who weren’t identified, were found at Wacken Open Air, about 16 miles from their residence in Dithmarschen, part of Schleswig-Holstein, police said.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police helped corral the men, who were placed into a taxi and sent home. Neither seemed particularly ready to leave, so a police car followed the taxi as a precaution.
Wacken Open Air, aka W:O:A, is a four-day heavy metal festival held every year, usually near the beginning of August. Tens of thousands of visitors descend on Wacken to join the approximately 1,800 townsfolk, who are permitted to attend the festival for free.
W:O:A was immortalized in the 2006 documentary “Full Metal Village.”
This year’s scheduled lineup includes Danzig, Judas Priest and Hatebreed.
To weigh in on this information provided by ABCNews.GO.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Crowd Boos Julian Castro For Refusing To Hold Baby
- DML LIVE: Shocking report from ICE (Mon – July 15)
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez Responds To Washington ICE Attack
- VIDEO: Mom Catches Kid Falling Off Balcony In Heart-Stopping Surveillance Video
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson highlights CNN ‘promoting’ Antifa
- BREAKING: Police give update on missing Utah student, announce they have a ‘person of interest’
- REPORT: CBP denies Marine Corps veteran entry for citizenship interview
- NEW: TeamDML launches, feedback we’ve received