REPORT: Elizabeth Warren calls out GOP congressman for ‘white supremacist propaganda’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D) accused Iowa Rep. Steve King (R) of using “white supremacist” rhetoric with his retweet of a white nationalist podcast host.
In a tweet Thursday, the liberal senator said she had “no words” to describe King’s retweet of Lana Lokteff, a prominent white supremacist podcast host known for opposing interracial marriage.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I have no words for @SteveKingIA and his white supremacist propaganda, but you should give to his opponent @Scholten4Iowa right now,” Warren said, referring to King’s Democratic opponent in November, J.D. Scholten.
— Elizabeth Warren (@elizabethforma) September 13, 2018
Lotkeff’s tweet accused liberals including singer Bono of calling Swedish parents “Nazis” for having white children, and included a stock image of several white children. White supremacists frequently incorrectly accuse left-leaning figures of broadly painting all white people as Nazis.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally