REPORT: Elizabeth Warren calls out GOP congressman for ‘white supremacist propaganda’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D) accused Iowa Rep. Steve King (R) of using “white supremacist” rhetoric with his retweet of a white nationalist podcast host.
In a tweet Thursday, the liberal senator said she had “no words” to describe King’s retweet of Lana Lokteff, a prominent white supremacist podcast host known for opposing interracial marriage.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I have no words for @SteveKingIA and his white supremacist propaganda, but you should give to his opponent @Scholten4Iowa right now,” Warren said, referring to King’s Democratic opponent in November, J.D. Scholten.
— Elizabeth Warren (@elizabethforma) September 13, 2018
Lotkeff’s tweet accused liberals including singer Bono of calling Swedish parents “Nazis” for having white children, and included a stock image of several white children. White supremacists frequently incorrectly accuse left-leaning figures of broadly painting all white people as Nazis.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Christine Blasey Ford, accuser of Brett Kavanaugh, will testify in open hearing
- CLAIM: New Kavanaugh bombshell hinted at by news aggregator: ‘Another Woman?’
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh has records from 1982 that may help his defense against allegations
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- REPORT: Poll shows how many people want FBI to investigate Kavanaugh allegation
- VIDEO: Democrat reveals what she’ll grill Brett Kavanaugh about at hearing
- BREAKING: New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct From Kavanaugh’s College Years
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation