REPORT: Elizabeth Warren cheers AOC’s Green New Deal, calls for an ‘ultra millionaires tax’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Senator Elizabeth Warren has officially announced her 2020 presidential campaign.
The 69-year-old Massachusetts Democrat officially launched her campaign at a rally on Saturday in Lawrence, Massachusetts, one of New England’s poorest and most heavily Latino communities.
‘I am a candidate for president of the United States of America,’ she told the cheering crowd on a blustery day where the wind chill hit 19 degrees.
The article goes on to state the following:
She proposed an ‘ultra millionaires tax’ on the super wealthy and twice praised the Green New Deal, an ambitious environmental, economic and social master-plan rolled out this week by freshman Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a New York Democrat.
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House