REPORT: Elizabeth Warren cheers AOC’s Green New Deal, calls for an ‘ultra millionaires tax’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Senator Elizabeth Warren has officially announced her 2020 presidential campaign.
The 69-year-old Massachusetts Democrat officially launched her campaign at a rally on Saturday in Lawrence, Massachusetts, one of New England’s poorest and most heavily Latino communities.
‘I am a candidate for president of the United States of America,’ she told the cheering crowd on a blustery day where the wind chill hit 19 degrees.
The article goes on to state the following:
She proposed an ‘ultra millionaires tax’ on the super wealthy and twice praised the Green New Deal, an ambitious environmental, economic and social master-plan rolled out this week by freshman Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a New York Democrat.
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190