REPORT: Elizabeth Warren for president? She steals show at 2020 ‘audition’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democratic jockeying for the 2020 presidential race was on full display Tuesday as a host of likely contenders addressed liberal activists in Washington.
It was Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) who ultimately won the day with a full-throated assertion of the need for Democrats to hew closely to a base she characterized as “angry and scared” about President Trump’s impact on the nation.
Warren argued at the Center for American Progress’s (CAP) Ideas Conference that the Democratic Party is “the party of ideas.”
The article goes on to state the following:
ut she added, “The sad truth is, most of these ideas won’t go anywhere unless we deal with the defining crisis of this moment in our history … Democracy is crumbling around us.”
Warren appeared better able to synthesize anti-Trump anger with a more positive policy platform than any other speaker.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- REPORT: State Department warns of dangerous destinations in Mexico for Memorial Day weekend
- VIDEO: Assange may be forced from Embassy, wants to share information about ‘collusion’
- REPORT: Customers suing McDonald’s for $5M over cheese
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton tells what company she would like to control, to distribute ‘accurate news’