REPORT: Eric Trump cracks up courtroom as he reports for jury duty in NYC
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYDailyNews:
Eric Trump could soon be involved in a criminal case — as a juror.
The president’s son reported for jury duty in lower Manhattan Thursday morning with a detail of at least three Secret Service agents in gray suits. He was spotted in a jury assembly room at 111 Centre St., a building that houses New York state criminal and civil courts, before being sworn in for a weapon possession case in front of Justice Althea Drysdale.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump, 35, dressed in a navy blue suit with a white shirt open at the collar, quietly worked on his phone without being recognized by fellow potential jurors. A man near Trump snored after nodding off to sleep.
“Depends on who the accuser is,” he answered. “Not formally.”
Panelists “chuckled at this response,” according to the NY Daily News.
Another interesting exchange came when defense attorney Kyle Watters asked if Trump knew anyone who had been falsely accused of a crime.
“I absolutely do,” Trump reportedly replied.
“I had a feeling you would say that,” Watters said.
— Tom Durante (@TomDurante) November 7, 2019
Eric Trump on jury duty: https://t.co/YgZE0CHaer
— Stephen Brown (@PPVSRB) November 7, 2019
President Trump’s son, Eric, reported Thursday for jury duty in Manhattan, per @AaronKatersky.
— Ben Siegel (@benyc) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYDailyNews. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- BREAKING: CAPTURED: ‘Armed and dangerous’ suspect, 30, is caught and charged with kidnapping UFC fighter’s 19-year-old stepdaughter
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: GOP Rep. says impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development