REPORT: Eric Trump slams Brad Pitt with choice words over Oscars speech
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Eric Trump had choice words for Brad Pitt after the actor used his acceptance speech at Sunday night’s Oscars to take a shot at Republican senators who voted against calling witnesses at President Trump’s impeachment trial.
Eric referred to the “Once Upon A Time in Hollywood” star as a “smug elitist” on Instagram and seemed to suggest Pitt’s political antics were behind the show having its lowest ratings ever.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Probably because Americans don’t liked to be preached to by smug elitists. The elegance has been lost and America has tuned these people out of their homes,” Eric wrote on Instagram alongside a graphic from Fox Business highlighting the low viewership.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- OpEd: Bernie Sanders may have just lost Florida to President Trump
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Ex-ambassador responds to Biden’s claim of getting arrested in South Africa
- VIDEO: Cops name ‘extremely dangerous’ twice-deported suspect wanted for cemetery murders
- REPORT: Police told a mother her DNA would identify a dead relative. They arrested her son instead.
- VIDEO: Biden threatens gun manufacturers in fiery town hall speech
- REPORT: Clint Eastwood breaks his silence, makes surprising endorsement for 2020 presidential candidate
- TRUMP TWEET: Shares hilarious edited video of himself holding ‘Mini Mike’