REPORT: EU official mocks Trump with caption for viral Merkel photo
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A top European Union official mocked President Trump on Sunday with a tweet suggesting that Russian President Vladimir Putin has incriminating information on Trump.
Guy Verhofstaft, the EU parliament’s representative in Brexit negotiations and a former prime minister of Belgium, shared a now-viral photo of German Chancellor Angela Merkel staring down President Trump during a meeting at the Group of Seven (G-7) summit in Quebec.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Just tell us what Vladimir has on you,” Verhofstadt wrote. “Maybe we can help.”
The photo, first posted Saturday by Merkel’s office, quickly went viral, with many social media users pointing out the apparent tension between the two leaders.
“Just tell us what Vladimir has on you. Maybe we can help.” pic.twitter.com/DLc7YJFXqT
— Guy Verhofstadt (@guyverhofstadt) June 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- REPORT: Somali refugee wins Democratic primary in Keith Ellison’s old district