REPORT: Ex-employee ‘whistleblower’ makes disturbing allegations against Tesla
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Tesla’s month from hell is showing no signs of slowing down.
The electric-car maker, still reeling from CEO Elon Musk’s stunning tweets detailing his desire to take the company private, is now dealing with a whistleblower problem.
The article goes on to state the following:
Karl Hansen, a former member of Tesla’s security team, has filed a tip with the Securities and Exchange Commission, alleging that the company suppressed an internal investigation into criminal activity at its Nevada Gigafactory.
In a statement issued by Meissner Associates, the law firm representing him, Hansen alleges that Tesla “refused” to inform the DEA and law enforcement about several of its employees’ involvement in a drug trafficking ring that moved “significant quantities of cocaine and possibly crystal methamphetamine” on behalf of a Mexican cartel.
Hansen also said that Tesla urged him to not report the theft of $37 million in raw materials from the Gigafactory and that the company fired an employee who did report the theft, claiming the individual was not a “Tesla team player.”
To round it out, the statement accuses Musk himself of authorizing “wiretapping and hacking of Tesla employee cell phones and computers.”
Hansen is the second Tesla whistleblower to come forward in recent days.
— Fred Lambert (@FredericLambert) August 16, 2018
Several employees allegedly worked on behalf of a Mexican cartel https://t.co/RvkOkSPiZo
— New York Post (@nypost) August 18, 2018
Former Tesla employee alleges workers at the car maker’s Nevada battery factory had connections to a Mexican drug trafficking ring, and that he was fired for raising the issue https://t.co/PEtKU2BadG pic.twitter.com/phl2m7GAe8
— CBS News (@CBSNews) August 16, 2018
— The Verge (@verge) August 17, 2018
— Electrek.Co (@ElectrekCo) August 16, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: BuzzFeed News editor crushed by Twitter for jab at Trump over Sri Lanka bombings
- VIDEO: Up to 300 teenagers involved in brawl at amusement park
- BREAKING: Nunes files HUGE lawsuit alleging conspiracy to derail Clinton, Russia probes