REPORT: Ex-employee ‘whistleblower’ makes disturbing allegations against Tesla
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Tesla’s month from hell is showing no signs of slowing down.
The electric-car maker, still reeling from CEO Elon Musk’s stunning tweets detailing his desire to take the company private, is now dealing with a whistleblower problem.
The article goes on to state the following:
Karl Hansen, a former member of Tesla’s security team, has filed a tip with the Securities and Exchange Commission, alleging that the company suppressed an internal investigation into criminal activity at its Nevada Gigafactory.
In a statement issued by Meissner Associates, the law firm representing him, Hansen alleges that Tesla “refused” to inform the DEA and law enforcement about several of its employees’ involvement in a drug trafficking ring that moved “significant quantities of cocaine and possibly crystal methamphetamine” on behalf of a Mexican cartel.
Hansen also said that Tesla urged him to not report the theft of $37 million in raw materials from the Gigafactory and that the company fired an employee who did report the theft, claiming the individual was not a “Tesla team player.”
To round it out, the statement accuses Musk himself of authorizing “wiretapping and hacking of Tesla employee cell phones and computers.”
Hansen is the second Tesla whistleblower to come forward in recent days.
— Fred Lambert (@FredericLambert) August 16, 2018
Several employees allegedly worked on behalf of a Mexican cartel https://t.co/RvkOkSPiZo
— New York Post (@nypost) August 18, 2018
Former Tesla employee alleges workers at the car maker’s Nevada battery factory had connections to a Mexican drug trafficking ring, and that he was fired for raising the issue https://t.co/PEtKU2BadG pic.twitter.com/phl2m7GAe8
— CBS News (@CBSNews) August 16, 2018
— The Verge (@verge) August 17, 2018
— Electrek.Co (@ElectrekCo) August 16, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Christine Blasey Ford, accuser of Brett Kavanaugh, will testify in open hearing
- CLAIM: New Kavanaugh bombshell hinted at by news aggregator: ‘Another Woman?’
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh has records from 1982 that may help his defense against allegations
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- REPORT: Poll shows how many people want FBI to investigate Kavanaugh allegation
- VIDEO: Democrat reveals what she’ll grill Brett Kavanaugh about at hearing
- BREAKING: New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct From Kavanaugh’s College Years
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation