REPORT: Ex-NFL star sentenced to 8 years in prison for attempted murder: reports
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A former NFL player for the New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks was sentenced Tuesday to eight years in prison after pleading no contest to charges of attempted murder, prosecutors said.
Brandon Browner, an original member of Seattle’s “Legion of Boom” defensive unit, was arrested July 8 for allegedly breaking into his ex-girlfriend’s home near Los Angeles and threatening to kill her, TMZ reported. Police said the woman had obtained a restraining order against him.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police said Browner prevented the woman from leaving, dragged her, and attempted to smother her in a car while her two children were present. Browner reportedly then fled the residence with the woman’s $20,000 Rolex watch.
Per Browner’s plea of no contest on the attempted murder charge, prosecutors dropped other charges – including two counts of child endangerment, TMZ reported.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ex-NASA engineer builds glitter bomb for EPIC revenge on package thieves
- BREAKING: AZ governor appoints McSally to John McCain’s Senate seat, Cindy McCain responds
- UPDATE: Major advertisers announce they will stand by Tucker Carlson, won’t boycott
- BREAKING: Judge rips into Michael Flynn for ‘serious’ offenses, delays sentencing
- JUST IN: Panel of judges makes decision on ethics complaints against Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: House Republicans release transcript of second James Comey interview (READ)
- BREAKING: Judge rules mystery company owned by foreign country must comply with grand jury subpoena, suspected of being part of Mueller’s investigation
- BREAKING: ‘Laverne & Shirley’ star Penny Marshall dies
- BREAKING: Andy Pollack, father of Parkland shooting victim, tweets announcement on school safety and Trump
- BREAKING: Embattled Trump Foundation forced to dissolve itself under court supervision