REPORT: Ex-Obama aides reveal contingency plan if Hillary won and Trump rejected results
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former President Obama had a previously unreported plan in place for after the 2016 election in the event that then-candidate Donald Trump lost and refused to accept the results.
Two former Obama aides told New York Magazine’s newly relaunched Intelligencer that the administration devised a bipartisan plan to validate the election results and reveal the intelligence community’s conclusion that Russian interference had sought to promote Trump’s campaign.
The article goes on to state the following:
The validation plan involved former Secretaries of State Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice, in addition to former presidents and congressional Republicans, according to Intelligencer.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- REPORT: Democrat congress members took $60,000 trip to attend Beyonce concert in South Africa
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ producers announce decision on Jussie Smollett following charges
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- REPORT: State senate passes bill to keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases tax returns
- REPORT: Video of Ocasio-Cortez being ‘attacked’ by a dog goes viral after #NationalLoveYourPetDay
- VIDEO: Trump has a plan to deal with attempt to block emergency order
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez rips media for reporting on her new luxury high-rise
- VIDEO: State senator calls U.S. flag a ‘rag,’ compares it to Nazi symbol, GOP senator gives emotional response
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump supporter comedian involved in serious accident, misses Black History event at White House