REPORT: Ex-Obama aides reveal contingency plan if Hillary won and Trump rejected results
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former President Obama had a previously unreported plan in place for after the 2016 election in the event that then-candidate Donald Trump lost and refused to accept the results.
Two former Obama aides told New York Magazine’s newly relaunched Intelligencer that the administration devised a bipartisan plan to validate the election results and reveal the intelligence community’s conclusion that Russian interference had sought to promote Trump’s campaign.
The article goes on to state the following:
The validation plan involved former Secretaries of State Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice, in addition to former presidents and congressional Republicans, according to Intelligencer.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem