REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former White House deputy press secretary Raj Shah has taken a job at Fox Corporation, the parent company of Fox News and Fox broadcast network, according to CNN.
Shah, who worked in the Trump White House until earlier this year, will be based in Washington as a senior vice president, a Fox spokesperson told CNN on Saturday.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the cable news network, Shah will report to the Fox’s chief legal and policy officer, Viet Dinh. Hope Hicks, who served as White House communications director before joining Fox as its chief communications officer last year, also reports to Dinh.
CNN further reports:
— Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) July 20, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) July 21, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott