REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former White House deputy press secretary Raj Shah has taken a job at Fox Corporation, the parent company of Fox News and Fox broadcast network, according to CNN.
Shah, who worked in the Trump White House until earlier this year, will be based in Washington as a senior vice president, a Fox spokesperson told CNN on Saturday.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the cable news network, Shah will report to the Fox’s chief legal and policy officer, Viet Dinh. Hope Hicks, who served as White House communications director before joining Fox as its chief communications officer last year, also reports to Dinh.
CNN further reports:
— Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) July 20, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) July 21, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism
- VIDEO: Jesse Watters: Trump conducting the media like an orchestra