REPORT: Exodus continues as more EPA officials depart after Pruitt resignation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
More Environmental Protection Agency staff are leaving the agency this week after Scott Pruitt, the former administrator, resigned on July 5, the agency confirmed to the Washington Examiner.
Hayley Ford, EPA’s White House liaison, and Lincoln Ferguson, with EPA’s communications office, are slated to depart the agency this week.
The article goes on to state the following:
Jahan Wilcox, the Pruitt spokesman handling the agency’s response to the former EPA chiefs scandals, said Tuesday he would be leaving the agency to go to work on the Republican campaign trail.
The EPA confirmed the additional departures on Wednesday, and Chief of Staff Ryan Jackson thanked those departing for their service at the agency.
“I thank all those who are moving on to new endeavors for their service to EPA,” Jackson said in a statement to the Washington Examiner.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’