REPORT: Exodus continues as more EPA officials depart after Pruitt resignation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
More Environmental Protection Agency staff are leaving the agency this week after Scott Pruitt, the former administrator, resigned on July 5, the agency confirmed to the Washington Examiner.
Hayley Ford, EPA’s White House liaison, and Lincoln Ferguson, with EPA’s communications office, are slated to depart the agency this week.
The article goes on to state the following:
Jahan Wilcox, the Pruitt spokesman handling the agency’s response to the former EPA chiefs scandals, said Tuesday he would be leaving the agency to go to work on the Republican campaign trail.
The EPA confirmed the additional departures on Wednesday, and Chief of Staff Ryan Jackson thanked those departing for their service at the agency.
“I thank all those who are moving on to new endeavors for their service to EPA,” Jackson said in a statement to the Washington Examiner.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- REPORT: Missouri duck boat accident takes even more tragic turn
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- DML TV: Debate breaks out on FOX about illegal aliens voting in US elections
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?