REPORT: Experts make prediction regarding ‘stealth’ STD which makes women infertile
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYSTAR.CO.UK:
The mycoplasma genitalium bug, known as MG, makes women infertile.
One in every 100 British adults aged 18 to 44 are already thought to be infected with the bug.
The article goes on to state the following:
Experts are warning that this figure is set to double within 10 years as it becomes untreatable.
A total of 3,000 women a year could lose the ability to have children, the British Association of Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH) said. BASHH has published the first official guidelines on management of MG on Wednesday.
Paddy Horner, of BASHH, told Daily Mail: “MG has the potential to become a superbug within a decade, resistant to standard antibiotics. “The greatest consequence of this is for the women who present with pelvic inflammatory disease caused by MG, which would be very hard to treat, putting them at increased risk of infertility.”
To weigh in on this information provided by DAILYSTAR.CO.UK, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYSTAR.CO.UK
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’