REPORT: Experts praise Kavanaugh for stance on immigration
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Pro-American immigration reformers who want to see less immigration to the United States are praising President Trump for choosing Judge Brett Kavanaugh to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy on the Supreme Court.
Many reformers — who have supported Trump’s “America First” candidacy and presidency from its early days — say they believe the choice of Kavanaugh was not only a win for American workers, but a victory for the sovereignty of the country.
The article goes on to state the following:
“From the few immigration cases I have seen, Judge Kavanaugh seems to have great instincts that enabled him to see through the claims of the special interests trying to stretch the boundaries of immigration law to bypass U.S. workers. How refreshing,” Center for Immigration Studies Director of Policy Jessica Vaughan told Breitbart News.
“He seems to get that immigration law should not disadvantage Americans,” Vaughan said.
As Breitbart News outlined in a widely read report, Kavanaugh’s record on immigration and issues impacting domestic industries and American workers were directly in line with Trump’s long held belief that the U.S. economy and immigration policy should work in favor of its citizens rather than foreign countries and foreign nationals.
“… an illegal immigrant worker is not an ’employee’ under the National Labor Relations Act for the simple reason that, ever since 1986, an illegal immigrant worker is not a lawful ’employee’ in the United States,” Kavanaugh wrote in one of his dissenting opinions on immigration.
To weigh in on this information provided by BREITBART.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- VIDEO: Convicted child abuser goes berserk, attacks prosecutors in courtroom at sentencing
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump
- BREAKING: Republican-led Senate breaks with Trump on Saudi vote
- BREAKING: Kansas state Republican switches party affiliation to Democrat
- BREAKING: House passes $867 billion farm bill, giving Trump major win
- REPORT: Incoming NY Attorney General claims she’ll do everything in her power to investigate Trump, and his family