REPORT: Explosive report alleges Brennan fed anti-Trump dossier claims into Obama’s daily briefing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
A new report alleges that former CIA Director John Brennan included claims from the dubious Steele dossier into President Barack Obama’s Presidential Daily Brief — without disclosing the source of the allegations.
“Brennan put some of the dossier material into the PDB [presidential daily briefing] for Obama and described it as coming from a ‘credible source,’ which is how they viewed Steele,” a source close to the House probe told Real Clear Investigations reporter Paul Sperry.
“But they never corroborated his sources,” the source added.
The article goes on to state the following:
The allegations began to reach the PDB after Obama ordered Brennan to produce a report on Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election, just one month after President Donald Trump won the White House. In January, both Obama and Trump were briefed on the Intelligence Community’s findings.
Brennan’s actions appear to contradict former DNI chief James Clapper and fired FBI Director James Comey’s claims that details of the dossier were unclassified, despite being a part of the highly classified PDB.
To weigh in on this information provided by BREITBART.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
From April 2016 to July 2016, according to leaked stories in the British press, Brennan assembled a multi-agency taskforce that served as the beginnings of a CI probe into the Trump campaign. During these months, Brennan was “personally briefing” Obama. https://t.co/6ZA3f1RMje
— Nick Short 🇺🇸 (@PoliticalShort) May 16, 2018
Former CIA Director John Brennan’s insistence that the salacious and unverified Steele dossier was not part of the official Intelligence Community Assessment on Russian interference in the 2016 election is being contradicted by two top former officials. https://t.co/4wSt0UI8c4
— Corey R. Lewandowski (@CLewandowski_) May 15, 2018
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in