REPORT: ‘F– TRUMP’ truck owner arrested in Texas; wife’s GoFundMe flops
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
A lot of anti-Trump stickers … but not enough license plates. The husband of Karen Fonseca, the Texas woman who became a celebrity by plastering her truck with “F– TRUMP” stickers, is now in trouble for driving that vehicle, the Houston Chronicle reported. But not because the cops are in cahoots with President Trump.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the Chronicle, Miguel Fonseca was pulled over at 5:41 p.m. Sunday on U.S. Highway 59 in Sugar Land, Texas, because the not-MAGA-compliant vehicle was also not in compliance with Texas vehicular laws — it didn’t have the required front license plate.
Sugar Land Police Department spokesman Doug Adolph said Monday that the officer also quickly learned that Mr. Fonseca, who is listed as the truck’s owner, had two outstanding warrants — for speeding and failure to appear.
According to the report, Mrs. Fonseca started at GoFundMe campaign titled “Free Mike Fonseca.” She claims her husband was ” followed by 3 white police officers that were in our neighborhood due to an unrelated dispute,”
Although Mrs. Fonesca had a goal of $1,000 goal, it has raised just $183 since Monday.
— KHOU 11 News Houston (@KHOU) July 9, 2018
The links below are taken from 2017, when Mrs. Fonseca originally gained noteriety.
“F**k Trump” decal woman adds a profane slam of Texas sheriff to her truck
After being arrested, Karen Fonseca doubles down with another four-letter word. #MyHero #FreeSpeech #TheResistance https://t.co/71Jsp0cen3
— 🇺🇸 🌊❄ Proud Liberal #FBR ❄🌊 🇺🇸 (@IzJustMyOpinion) November 22, 2017
— The Marshall Project (@MarshallProj) November 20, 2017
The links below are taken from Twitter, and include images of the truck and Mrs. Fonseca. They contain offensive language. Click through to view.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- VIDEO: Convicted child abuser goes berserk, attacks prosecutors in courtroom at sentencing
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump
- BREAKING: Republican-led Senate breaks with Trump on Saudi vote
- BREAKING: Kansas state Republican switches party affiliation to Democrat
- BREAKING: House passes $867 billion farm bill, giving Trump major win
- REPORT: Incoming NY Attorney General claims she’ll do everything in her power to investigate Trump, and his family