REPORT: Facebook executive stands firm, hosts Kavanaugh confirmation celebration
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Facebook’s vice president of public policy, Joel Kaplan, reportedly hosted a gathering on Saturday night in Washington, D.C., to celebrate Brett Kavanaugh’s controversial nomination to the Supreme Court.
About 25 attendees showed up to Kaplan and Laura Cox Kaplan’s celebration, including Brett and Ashley Kavanaugh, reports Politico.
The article goes on to state the following:
Laura Cox Kaplan, lobbyist Ginger Loper and several other women who supported Kavanaugh reportedly organized the event.
Facebook stressed that it doesn’t have rules on what its employees do in their private lives outside of work.
— The Hill (@thehill) October 8, 2018
Post controversy of him attending Kavanaugh hearing… Facebook’s Joel Kaplan doubling down. pic.twitter.com/06Gnlwty4X
— Anna Palmer (@apalmerdc) October 7, 2018
It’s a dangerous line when political orthodoxy demands people break their friendships. This appears to be what happened to @facebook policy chief, Joel Kaplan. Good for him, for standing his ground. https://t.co/pQZFy84fXk
— Eli Lake (@EliLake) October 7, 2018
SPOTTED in today’s @playbookplus -> Facebook official Joel Kaplan hosted a celebratory party for Kavanaugh last night. Facebook employees have criticized the company for Kaplan’s appearance at the Sept. 27 hearing. More on that here: https://t.co/vCbPmiofBJ pic.twitter.com/60jpjp8wAm
— POLITICO (@politico) October 7, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) October 5, 2018
The far left, partisan nut jobs at Facebook are having a heart attack because one of their top executives is a friend of Kavanaugh. Forced him to apologize. No wonder their newsfeed is so slanted. https://t.co/qN24W9mZ38
— MARK SIMONE (@MarkSimoneNY) October 6, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: State Department provided ‘clearly false’ statements to derail requests for Clinton docs, ‘shocked’ federal judge says
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms
- REPORT: Audio Offers Gruesome Details of Jamal Khashoggi Killing
- REPORT: Texas judge shuts down courtroom in protest of Kavanaugh confirmation
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office