REPORT: Facebook executive stands firm, hosts Kavanaugh confirmation celebration
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Facebook’s vice president of public policy, Joel Kaplan, reportedly hosted a gathering on Saturday night in Washington, D.C., to celebrate Brett Kavanaugh’s controversial nomination to the Supreme Court.
About 25 attendees showed up to Kaplan and Laura Cox Kaplan’s celebration, including Brett and Ashley Kavanaugh, reports Politico.
The article goes on to state the following:
Laura Cox Kaplan, lobbyist Ginger Loper and several other women who supported Kavanaugh reportedly organized the event.
Facebook stressed that it doesn’t have rules on what its employees do in their private lives outside of work.
— The Hill (@thehill) October 8, 2018
Post controversy of him attending Kavanaugh hearing… Facebook’s Joel Kaplan doubling down. pic.twitter.com/06Gnlwty4X
— Anna Palmer (@apalmerdc) October 7, 2018
It’s a dangerous line when political orthodoxy demands people break their friendships. This appears to be what happened to @facebook policy chief, Joel Kaplan. Good for him, for standing his ground. https://t.co/pQZFy84fXk
— Eli Lake (@EliLake) October 7, 2018
SPOTTED in today’s @playbookplus -> Facebook official Joel Kaplan hosted a celebratory party for Kavanaugh last night. Facebook employees have criticized the company for Kaplan’s appearance at the Sept. 27 hearing. More on that here: https://t.co/vCbPmiofBJ pic.twitter.com/60jpjp8wAm
— POLITICO (@politico) October 7, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) October 5, 2018
The far left, partisan nut jobs at Facebook are having a heart attack because one of their top executives is a friend of Kavanaugh. Forced him to apologize. No wonder their newsfeed is so slanted. https://t.co/qN24W9mZ38
— MARK SIMONE (@MarkSimoneNY) October 6, 2018
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance