REPORT: Facebook, Instagram down for second time in month
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Facebook and Instagram are experiencing widespread outages for the second time within the past month.
The websites for both social media companies are inaccessible to users worldwide, and the news feeds on their apps are not refreshing, The Verge reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
The issues began around 6:30 a.m. on Sunday, according to multiple reports.
Social media blackout: Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp are all down. Thousands of outages have been reported throughout the northeastern U.S., Europe and the Philippines. https://t.co/19ZtQ8Sbuf
— The Associated Press (@AP) April 14, 2019
JUST IN: Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp are reportedly down worldwide.
— The Philippine Star (@PhilippineStar) April 14, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake