“That point is correct, but it’s not what Sanders keeps saying — 10 years after fact-checkers started telling him he was wrong,” Dale wrote.
REPORT: Fact Check: Sanders Has Been Repeating False Claim About Health Care Spending For a Decade
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
CNN published a fact check on Friday against Democratic presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.), saying he has repeated the same “false claim” about health care spending since at least 2009.
Fact checker Daniel Dale said Sanders has falsely claimed multiple times over the last decade that the United States spends “twice as much per capita on health care as any other nation on Earth.” Politifact rated the claim “false” in 2009 and 2015, according to CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dale said the claim is still false in 2019. While he argued the United States spends more than any “health care per capita of any Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development country,” he said they don’t spend twice as much as any other single country.
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]