REPORT: Father, 4-Year-Old Son Fatally Shot before Mom Chased to Her Death off Ravine
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PEOPLE.COM:
An argument between an American family and a shepherd in the country of Georgia ended tragically when a father and his 4-year-old son were fatally shot near the ravine where the boy’s mother plummeted to her death.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to investigators, Ryan Smith, his wife, Lora Smith, and their son, Caleb, were pronounced dead last week — days after their killings.
The report continues:
The 19-year-old suspect, who is not named in the statement, allegedly confessed to the killings. He allegedly told detectives he shot Ryan and Caleb Smith with a hunting rifle. Lora managed to flee the shooting scene, but died after falling into the ravine.
The suspect, the statement explains, allegedly hid the 4-year-old’s body “in an avalanche.”
The statement does not address what fueled the animosity between the suspect and Ryan Smith, but Georgia Today reports the suspect may have sexually harassed Lora.
To weigh in on this information provided by PEOPLE.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PEOPLE.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds