REPORT: Father, 4-Year-Old Son Fatally Shot before Mom Chased to Her Death off Ravine
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PEOPLE.COM:
An argument between an American family and a shepherd in the country of Georgia ended tragically when a father and his 4-year-old son were fatally shot near the ravine where the boy’s mother plummeted to her death.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to investigators, Ryan Smith, his wife, Lora Smith, and their son, Caleb, were pronounced dead last week — days after their killings.
The report continues:
The 19-year-old suspect, who is not named in the statement, allegedly confessed to the killings. He allegedly told detectives he shot Ryan and Caleb Smith with a hunting rifle. Lora managed to flee the shooting scene, but died after falling into the ravine.
The suspect, the statement explains, allegedly hid the 4-year-old’s body “in an avalanche.”
The statement does not address what fueled the animosity between the suspect and Ryan Smith, but Georgia Today reports the suspect may have sexually harassed Lora.
To weigh in on this information provided by PEOPLE.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PEOPLE.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- VIDEO: Convicted child abuser goes berserk, attacks prosecutors in courtroom at sentencing
- BREAKING: Republican-led Senate breaks with Trump on Saudi vote
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump
- BREAKING: Kansas state Republican switches party affiliation to Democrat
- BREAKING: House passes $867 billion farm bill, giving Trump major win
- REPORT: Incoming NY Attorney General claims she’ll do everything in her power to investigate Trump, and his family
- REPORT: Bah humbug! Trump CANCELS the traditional White House Christmas Party