REPORT: FBI investigating shots fired at ICE offices in San Antonio
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — The FBI is investigating a shooting incident that took place early Tuesday morning at two buildings associated with Immigration and Customs Enforcement in San Antonio.
Shots were fired round 3 a.m. local time into one of the buildings, which housed ICE offices, and around the same time at another building nearby, where an ICE contractor was located, according to the FBI.
The article goes on to state the following:
No one was injured, though federal employees were inside at least one of the buildings.
— Kyle Feldscher (@Kyle_Feldscher) August 13, 2019
FBI investigating shots fired at ICE offices in San Antoniohttps://t.co/0GzrmmKo2X
— Dianne Gallagher (@DianneG) August 13, 2019
FBI investigating shots fired at ICE offices in San Antonio – CNNPolitics https://t.co/fvpOsmrRI5
— David P Gelles (@gelles) August 13, 2019
Shots fired at two ICE offices in San Antonio a ‘targeted attack,’ FBI officials say https://t.co/ZL9OQQlZyU
— Fort Worth Star-Telegram (@startelegram) August 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott