REPORT: FBI lawyer who texted with Peter Strzok subpoenaed
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Bloomberg:
Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page will be questioned in private by congressional investigators Wednesday, a day before bureau agent Peter Strzok is to testify publicly about the beginnings of the government’s Russia collusion investigation, according to two congressional officials.
Anti-Trump messages between Page and Strzok during the 2016 presidential campaign, when they were involved romantically, have fueled accusations from President Donald Trump and Republican lawmakers that the Russia probe was tainted early on by bias among some members of the FBI assigned to it.
The article goes on to state the following:
On Monday morning, Trump tweeted one of his frequent jibes on the mater, denouncing the probe that’s now run by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, a Republican, as the “Rigged Witch Hunt, originally headed by FBI lover boy Peter S (for one year) & now, 13 Angry Democrats.”
The Washington Times further reports:
It is unclear if Page will appear. Her lawyer, Amy Jeffress, said in a statement that they are “still waiting to work out a reasonable date” for the interview.
Jeffress said they are also still waiting on documents from the FBI to prepare.
“We asked the committee staff to explain the scope of the investigation and provide sufficient notice that would allow her to prepare, which are normal conditions for congressional committees, but these committees have not followed the normal process,” Jeffress said.
To weigh in on this information provided by Bloomberg, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Bloomberg
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds