REPORT: FBI: More People Killed by THESE Than with Rifles of Any Kind
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
The most recent FBI crime stats show that more people were killed in 2017 with hammers and clubs than were killed with rifles of any kind.
Breitbart News reported the most recent numbers–those for 2017–on September 26, 2018. Those figures showed that 467 people were killed with “blunt objects (hammers, clubs, etc.),” while 403 were killed with rifles.
The article goes on to state the following:
And it must be noted that the category of “rifles” used by the FBI includes bolt action, pump action, single shot, and semi-automatic, as well as those the left describes as “assault weapons.” This means only a percentage of the 403 deaths attributed to “rifles” would have been carried out with an “assault weapon.” So the gap between the number of persons beaten to death with hammers and clubs verses those killed with “assault weapons” would be even greater than the gap between those who died in a hammer/club attack versus those who died being shot with “rifles” of any kind.
Personal weapons, Personal (hands, fists, feet, etc.) accounted for 692 deaths in2017, according to the FBI data.
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism