REPORT: FDA recalls another blood pressure drug for possible cancer risk
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced a third blood pressure medication recall over concerns the contaminated drug might cause cancer.
Sandoz Inc. is voluntarily recalling losartan potassium hydrochlorothiazide tablets because the pills could contain an impurity N-nitrosodiethylamine (NDEA). The substance is a probable human carcinogen, according to the International Agency for Research on Cancer.
The article goes on to state the following:
Losartan affected by the recall are 100 milligram/25 milligram tablets with the lot number JB8912. The contaminated medication was not distributed before Oct. 8.
To get more information about this article, please visit USATODAY.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting USATODAY.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Other Bands Refuse to Play with Maroon 5 at Super Bowl Due to Kaepernick Controversy
- REPORT: here’s what Chuck Schumer vows to bring vote to Senate floor first…
- VIDEO: Here’s why a Vermont man put up a giant, illuminated middle finger sculpture on his front lawn
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: Schiff previews new line of attack against Trump: Deutsche Bank ‘laundered Russian money’
- REPORT: US lawyer uncovers Hugh Hefner’s sordid celebrity sex tapes as part of civil case against Bill Cosby
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Trolls Mike Pence, DML responds
- REPORT: New report on Russian disinformation, prepared for the Senate, shows the operation’s scale and sweep
- REPORT: Social media company co-founder reportedly dead at age 35