REPORT: Federal Obama Holdovers Are Entering A Court ‘Slugfest’ For Allegedly Firing Someone Illegally
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Obama administration federal appointees are days away from testifying against each other in a federal labor case over a worker who was left on administrative leave for three years before being fired.
Members of the U.S. Chemical Safety Board (CSB) will appear at a hearing Thursday to argue over the handling of former CSB managing director Daniel Horowitz’s termination from the agency. The hearing will be a “political slugfest” between political appointees that have overseen an agency mired in scandal for years, according to Public Employees for Environmental Protection (PEER).
The article goes on to state the following:
CSB board members Rick Engler and Kristen Kulinowski will likely argue that Horowitz’s removal was justified, based on their past support for the action, according to PEER. PEER is an environmental nonprofit representing Horowitz in the case.
The remaining board member, Manuel Ehrlich, plans to take Horowitz’s side in the proceedings and dispute allegations of misconduct used to justify the former managing director’s removal in 2015, a source familiar with the matter told The Daily Caller News Foundation.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to read more of this report by the Daily Caller.
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) March 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- DML Monday night, quick Walk & Talk May 20
- POLL: Should Don Lemon be fired for his racist statement against white men?
- REPORT: American ex-Taliban militant set to walk free
- REPORT: Twitter user who asked Warren for help with her love life says they spoke on the phone
- REPORT: Buttigieg appears on cover of gay magazine [PHOTO]
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Shooting leaves 5 schools on lockdown as cops hunt for killer on loose
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- VIDEO: Dems use hearing to repeatedly quiz, stump Ben Carson on obscure acronyms
- NYC law professor bashes white people in op-ed