REPORT: Federal raids underway throughout Indianapolis
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by THEINDYCHANNEL.COM:
INDIANAPOLIS — Federal raids are underway at multiple locations throughout Indianapolis, Call 6 Investigates has learned.
The raids began early Friday morning and involve multiple agencies including the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
The article goes on to state the following:
The DEA confirms that are actively involved in an operation in Indianapolis, but they could not release any specific information about that operation.
#BREAKING: Federal raids are now underway throughout Indianapolis. Multiple agencies including @ATFColumbus @FBIIndianapolis @DEACHICAGODiv @IMPDnews and others. More details: https://t.co/2HcEiZT57L pic.twitter.com/RsBhnvMgEW
— Paris Lewbel (@PLewbel) January 18, 2019
Multiple agencies – including the FBI, ATF & DEA – were involved in raids across Indianapolis this morning. https://t.co/JEm0u7McIj
— RTV6 Indianapolis (@rtv6) January 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit THEINDYCHANNEL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FL sheriff releases footage of moment boy, 15, arrested for threatening a school shooting
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: California Supreme Court rules on lawsuit challenging unusual bullet identification law
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart
- VIDEO: NYT columnist points out the ‘scandal’ that media didn’t cover on Omar, Tlaib Israel trip
- REPORT: Daily Mail: Photo of Epstein Pal at In-N-Out Was Staged
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry