REPORT: Feds expand investigations into companies hiring immigrants without work papers
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The federal agency tasked with enforcing immigration laws inside the U.S. is on track to launch more than twice as many investigations this year into whether U.S. companies are hiring workers legally or if they’re taking on immigrants who don’t have work authorization.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said Monday it has opened 3,510 work-site probes, launched 2,282 audits of I-9 employment eligibility documents, and arrested nearly 600 people on criminal charges and another 600 on work-site administrative charges from October, the beginning of the fiscal year, through May 4.
The article goes on to state the following:
In fiscal year 2017, ICE opened a total of 1,700 investigations, commenced 1,360 audits, and arrested a little more than 300 people total.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- VIDEO: Obama comments on improving economy
- REPORT: Restaurant where McConnell accosted releases statement