REPORT: Feds forced to raise oil price forecast amid Venezuela sanctions
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Trump’s sanctions on Venezuela have managed to reduce the country’s oil production by 100,000 barrels a day from January to February, enough to drive up oil prices for 2019, the federal government forecast Wednesday.
The Energy Information Administration, which issued the forecast, is closely tracking the effects of the administration’s sanctions on oil prices, along with OPEC’s production cuts. Venezuela production dipped from 1.2 million barrels per day to 1.1 million barrels per day in the first month of sanctions.
The article goes on to state the following:
EIA increased its 2019 crude oil forecast by nearly $2 per barrel to $63 per barrel.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to conclusions on Mueller report with only three words, DML responds
- REPORT: Dr Dre says his daughter got into USC on her own despite $70m donation
- EXCLUSIVE: Eric Trump speaks out on Mueller report, sends message to CNN’s Acosta
- REPORT: Dem 2020 candidate says: Trump ‘Should Never Have Been Able to Come Within Cheating Distance of the Oval Office’
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano urges Hollywood to boycott Georgia over ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill
- Bette Midler goes into meltdown on Twitter, DML makes dig
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh lands exciting new job opportunity
- REPORT: Sen. Graham sends ominous tweet to Comey
- REPORT: Ivanka Trump quotes Abraham Lincoln in response to Mueller report findings
- BREAKING: Second Parkland shooting survivor commits suicide