REPORT: Feds say teen who had 10,000 rounds of ammunition in his house urged people to ‘shoot every federal agent in sight’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by THEBLAZE.COM:
Justin Olsen, an 18-year-old from Ohio, reportedly had 10,000 rounds of ammunition — as well as a vault full of rifles and shotguns — in his family home.
After his arrest, authorities charged Olsen with threatening a federal law enforcement officer.
The article goes on to state the following:
Olsen, who frequented an online forum, reportedly posted about his ideations of violence on a frequent basis.
According to a report by the Washington Post, Olsen allegedly “praised the Oklahoma City bombing, mass shootings, and attacks on Planned Parenthood.”
He also addressed the deadly Waco, Texas, siege, advising people to “shoot every federal agent on sight,” authorities said.
“Don’t comply with gun laws, stock up on stuff they could ban,” he reportedly wrote in another posting. Another posting seemed to reveal a desire to effect political change through violence.
He also reportedly wrote, “Even the Oklahoma City bombing shows that armed resistance is a viable method of political change. There is no legal solution.”
Authorities charged Olsen on Monday with one count of threatening to assault a federal law enforcement officer.
Feds say teen who had 10,000 rounds of ammunition in his house urged people to should ‘shoot every federal agent in sight’ https://t.co/tLc5sHwpa2
— TheBlaze (@theblaze) August 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit THEBLAZE.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island