REPORT: Feds Spend $2.9 Million Studying Certain Behaviors at Dance Clubs
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
The National Institutes of Health is spending $3 million investigating the goings on at electronic dance music clubs.
The Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation, a nonprofit group based in Maryland, is leading the study, which aims to curb clubgoers from getting drunk, doing drugs, and other “unsafe” behaviors.
The article goes on to state the following:
“This project targets young, working adults who frequent clubs that feature Electronic Music Dance Events (EMDE) and engage in high risk behaviors,” according to the grant for the project. “These high risk behaviors are excessive alcohol use, drug use, physical and/or sexual aggression, and unsafe behaviors upon exiting from clubs. The research would test a brief, group-based intervention to reduce these high risk behaviors common in clubs.”
“These risk behaviors are prevalent in clubs and drinking establishments,” according to the grant.
The goals of the study are to be able to accurately assess a group of clubgoers’ risk level and provide people who club together “with tools to protect their members.”
The project has received $2,897,322 since 2014 and most recently received $180,304 in May. Funding is scheduled through May 2019.
To weigh in on this information provided by FreeBeacon, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Top Dem’s massive probe of President Trump hits a snag
- TRUMP TWEET: Big announcement and a VERY touching video
- REPORT: Conway punches back after Trump calls him ‘husband from hell’
- EXCLUSIVE: American businessman proves in 3 minutes why Ocasio-Cortez is all wrong on socialism (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Cindy McCain shares hateful message she received after latest attack from President Trump
- POLL: Are Trump’s tweets against Kellyanne Conway’s husband going too far?
- VIDEO: AOC fires back at Ingraham over guest’s ‘Latina thing’ comment
- OpEd: Cuomo unleashes anti-Trump tirade after feds downgrade priority of $30B infrastructure project
- BREAKING: Federal judge drops bombshell on Trump’s drilling plans across the U.S.