REPORT: Fiancee of missing Saudi journalist appeals to Trump for help
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The fiancee of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who went missing last week, asked President Trump to help find her soon-to-be husband in an op-ed Tuesday.
“I implore President Trump and first lady Melania Trump to help shed light on Jamal’s disappearance,” Hatice Cengiz wrote in The Washington Post, a paper for which Khashoggi had been a contributor.
The article goes on to state the following:
Khashoggi, who has written a number of pieces critical of the Saudi government, entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul last Tuesday, and has not been seen since.
Cengiz said in her piece that Khashoggi was “somewhat concerned that he could be in danger” when he decided to enter the consulate to obtain documents for their marriage.
— Washington Post (@washingtonpost) October 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem