REPORT: Fiancee of missing Saudi journalist appeals to Trump for help
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The fiancee of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who went missing last week, asked President Trump to help find her soon-to-be husband in an op-ed Tuesday.
“I implore President Trump and first lady Melania Trump to help shed light on Jamal’s disappearance,” Hatice Cengiz wrote in The Washington Post, a paper for which Khashoggi had been a contributor.
The article goes on to state the following:
Khashoggi, who has written a number of pieces critical of the Saudi government, entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul last Tuesday, and has not been seen since.
Cengiz said in her piece that Khashoggi was “somewhat concerned that he could be in danger” when he decided to enter the consulate to obtain documents for their marriage.
— Washington Post (@washingtonpost) October 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- DML offers Trump $50k to favorite charity in exchange for a White House interview
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton’s Van Crashes Upon Arrival at Dem Fundraiser, GOP adds background music
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- REPORT: Obituary for mom who died of drug overdose goes viral