REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Special counsel Robert Mueller is everything President Trump is not, former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates argued in a profile published Wednesday.
“Born to privilege, Robert S. Mueller III has lived his life governed not by a sense of entitlement but of duty. Distinctly apolitical, he confounds those who can’t comprehend a person driven by his all too uncommon values: honor, integrity, humility, service. He is the inverse image of the man he would ultimately come to investigate,” she wrote of the former FBI director, who was included for Time magazine’s 100 most influential people of 2019.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Taking daily incoming fire, he neither flinched nor retaliated. He just did his job. For Mueller, it’s always about the work, and never about him,” Yates wrote. “Abhorring self-promotion, while the country held its collective breath during his nearly two-year investigation, Mueller uttered not a single public word. And when he finished, he called it as he saw it. He did his duty.”
— TIME (@TIME) April 17, 2019
Special counsel Robert Mueller is everything President Trump is not, according to Sally Yates. https://t.co/iJAOmf8C1I
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Elementary teacher suspended over sexual orientation talk with students
- REPORT: Mexico makes stunning claim on where funding for migrant caravan came from
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments