REPORT: First baby born using uterus transplant from dead donor, doctors say
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
The world’s first baby has been born using a uterus transplanted from a deceased donor, according to Brazilian doctors.
The healthy baby girl was delivered last December to a 32-year-old woman who wasn’t born with a uterus. The mother used the uterus of a 45-year-old woman who had three previous children and died of a stroke, as detailed in a case report published in the medical journal Lancet on Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
The uterus from the deceased donor was implanted during a 10-hour operation. After seven months, doctors implanted an embryo made using in-vitro fertilization to spur the pregnancy.
To get more information about this article, please visit USATODAY.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting USATODAY.COM
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- REPORT: Democrat congress members took $60,000 trip to attend Beyonce concert in South Africa
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ producers announce decision on Jussie Smollett following charges
- REPORT: State senate passes bill to keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases tax returns
- REPORT: Video of Ocasio-Cortez being ‘attacked’ by a dog goes viral after #NationalLoveYourPetDay
- REPORT: Michigan mother fatally shot 3 young daughters in woods before killing self
- VIDEO: Trump has a plan to deal with attempt to block emergency order
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez rips media for reporting on her new luxury high-rise
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump supporter comedian involved in serious accident, misses Black History event at White House