REPORT: First Hurricane Michael death reported after tree crashes through house, kills Florida man
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYDailyNews:
A Florida man died Wednesday when a tree fell through his home, the first Hurricane Michael-related death reported.
A spokesperson for the Gadsden County Sheriff’s Office told the Daily News that downed power lines and other blockages prevented help from getting to the unidentified man in his Greensboro home, near Tallahassee.
The article goes on to state the following:
Michael made landfall in the Florida Peninsula, near Mexico Beach, early Wednesday afternoon as a Category 4 hurricane, bringing life-threatening storm surges and maximum sustained winds of 155 mph.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYDailyNews, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance