REPORT: First Lady Melania Trump posts Mother’s Day greeting
First Lady Melania Trump Posted a simple message on social media Sunday. Alongside a picture of soft pink roses, Mrs. Trump stated simply “Happy Mother’s Day!” (See posts below.)
She spoke more about motherhood earlier in the week. DML News offers the following information published by PEOPLE.COM:
First Lady Melania Trump opened up about what motherhood means to her this week at a White House event honoring military mothers and spouses.
With her husband, President Donald Trump by her side, the first lady gave opening remarks at the event also attended by the first daughter and presidential adviser Ivanka Trump, Second Lady Karen Pence and White House counselor Kellyanne Conway.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Mother’s Day, which is this Sunday, is celebrated just one time per year. I don’t know about all of you, but I think mothers should be celebrated each and every day,” Mrs. Trump said to applause, according to a pool report.
“As a mother myself, I know what goes into raising a child,” added the first lady, who is mom to son Barron, 12, with the president. “It takes an incredible amount of strength, a lot of time, a generous amount of patience, and all of our love. As moms, we are so incredibly privileged to be able to bring children into this world and be a part of helping them grow into adults.”
The first lady went on to discuss the “powerful bond” between mother and child.
“Because of the powerful bond between a mother and her child, when they feel emotions, so do we – whether they are happy or nervous, sad or excited, we feel those things with them,” she said. “I think it is one of the most powerful and beautiful parts of motherhood.”
Watch Mrs. Trump deliver remarks at an event honoring military mothers HERE.
Happy Mother’s Day! pic.twitter.com/DqAlvtmt2v
— Melania Trump (@FLOTUS) May 13, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by PEOPLE.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PEOPLE.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending