REPORT: First Lady Melania Trump posts Mother’s Day greeting
First Lady Melania Trump Posted a simple message on social media Sunday. Alongside a picture of soft pink roses, Mrs. Trump stated simply “Happy Mother’s Day!” (See posts below.)
She spoke more about motherhood earlier in the week. DML News offers the following information published by PEOPLE.COM:
First Lady Melania Trump opened up about what motherhood means to her this week at a White House event honoring military mothers and spouses.
With her husband, President Donald Trump by her side, the first lady gave opening remarks at the event also attended by the first daughter and presidential adviser Ivanka Trump, Second Lady Karen Pence and White House counselor Kellyanne Conway.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Mother’s Day, which is this Sunday, is celebrated just one time per year. I don’t know about all of you, but I think mothers should be celebrated each and every day,” Mrs. Trump said to applause, according to a pool report.
“As a mother myself, I know what goes into raising a child,” added the first lady, who is mom to son Barron, 12, with the president. “It takes an incredible amount of strength, a lot of time, a generous amount of patience, and all of our love. As moms, we are so incredibly privileged to be able to bring children into this world and be a part of helping them grow into adults.”
The first lady went on to discuss the “powerful bond” between mother and child.
“Because of the powerful bond between a mother and her child, when they feel emotions, so do we – whether they are happy or nervous, sad or excited, we feel those things with them,” she said. “I think it is one of the most powerful and beautiful parts of motherhood.”
Watch Mrs. Trump deliver remarks at an event honoring military mothers HERE.
Happy Mother’s Day! pic.twitter.com/DqAlvtmt2v
— Melania Trump (@FLOTUS) May 13, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by PEOPLE.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PEOPLE.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine tears Nancy Pelosi to shreds in blistering monologue, concludes with shocking image
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Four boys ages 12 to 14 are charged with kidnapping and raping a girl
- BREAKING: Inside the Mueller team’s decision to dispute BuzzFeed’s explosive story on Trump and Cohen
- BREAKING: Details leaked on Trump’s planned announcement, expected compromise on shutdown
- EXCLUSIVE: Ann Coulter lambasts President Trump’s compromise proposal with Twitter rampage
- BREAKING: President Trump makes announcement on proposal to end shutdown (VIDEO)
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump’s ‘immigration compromise’ proposal?
- BREAKING: Skating champion dies by suicide day after being suspended