REPORT: First Lady Melania Trump to appear on CNN town hall event
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Melania Trump will appear on CNN’s weekly global town hall, “Coronavirus: Facts and Fears,” on Thursday night, marking the first time the first lady has appeared on the cable news network since President Trump took office.
“Her remarks, which will be pre-recorded, are the first solo broadcast message from [Melania] Trump since the onset of the pandemic,” CNN said in an announcement.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It is anticipated she will specifically address the nation’s students, most of whom have had their academic lives altered by stay-at-home orders and other precautionary health measures,” according to CNN.
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) May 21, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) May 21, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- REPORT: Graham makes announcement on Russia probe subpoena vote
- WATCH: Woman blasts ladies as RACIST for cleaning graffiti off building in shocking viral video
- VIDEOS: De Blasio drowned out by boos, calls to resign at George Floyd memorial
- REPORT: Charlotte newspaper posts scathing op-ed on Trump seeking another city for GOP convention